Welcome to 2019! Here are some grocery marketing ideas for January.
- National Cheese Lover’s Day January 20: Offer shoppers 300 bonus points when they purchase 3 or more private lable cheese slices on National Cheese Lovers Day.
- National Gluten Free Day January 13: Promote gluten-free products with a BoGo offer.
- National Soup Month, National Oatmeal Month: Create a soup or oatmeal punch card in which shoppers can earn a free soup or oatmeal if they purchase 5 throughout the month.
Give these campaigns a try this month or reach out to the grocery loyalty experts at AppCard to get started!
Here are some other food marketing holidays through the month of January 2019.
- National Soup Month
- National Oatmeal Month
- National Wheat Bread Month
- National Hot Tea Month
- National Meat Month
- Jan 3: National Fruitcake Toss Day
- Jan 4: National Spaghetti Day
- Jan 6: National Bean Day
- Jan 11: National Milk Day
- Jan 13: National Gluten Free Day
- Jan 17: Get to Know Your Customers Day
- Jan 19: National Popcorn Day
- Jan 20: National Cheese Lovers Day
- Jan 21: Granola Bar Day
- Jan 23: National Pie Day
- Jan 24: National Peanut Butter Day
- Jan 27: National Chocolate Cake Day
- Jan 29: National Corn Chip Day
Start a Loyalty Marketing Program Today
Ready to get started with loyalty marketing at your store? Get in touch with AppCard today to learn how to make the most of these marketing holidays with a loyalty marketing program.